In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy.
All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all creation, and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all his Companions.
Discussed in Part 1:
- Islam is the Religion of all the Prophets (‘alaihimus-salām).
- The Sunnah is the Path of the Prophet (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) and his Companions (radiyallāhu ‘anhum.
- As-Salaf As-Sālih (The Pious Predecessors): The Salaf are the people of the early virtuous generations.
- The usage of the term Salaf.
- Salafiyyah (or Salafism) is the true Path in following Islam and the Sunnah.
- The terms Salafi, Sunni, Athari, Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah, As’hābul-Hadeeth and Ahlul-Hadeeth.
A Polite Request: I have made this article freely available―I request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah for generations to come.
Please feel free to leave a comment below after reading this article, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
© Copyright abukhadeejah.com 2021―Complete articles are not allowed to be copied and distributed from this website, but PDFs or short excerpts with their URL links can be shared freely.
May Allah reward our shaykh Abu khadeejah for clarifying salafiyyah, articles/pdfs such as these allow one to send to his family and friends who know little about salafiyyah or have misunderstandings regarding the manhaj.
Clear content and أسلوب which makes it easy for everyone to understand and take in.
و الحمد لله