A REQUEST THAT WILL HELP YOU AND THE DA’WAH:
I have made this article freely available―I request that you donate even a small amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah for generations to come.
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy.
All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all creation, and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all his Companions.
HADEETH ONE: Circles of knowledge specifically for women and making for them a time and place separate from men if needed
Abu Sā’eed Al-Khudri (radiyallāhu ‘anhu) narrated that some women said to the Prophet (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam): “The men have overtaken us with you, so fix for us a day from yourself.” So he appointed for them a day when he would meet with them―and so he would admonish them and command them. And from that which he said to them was: “There is not anyone from you who loses three children except that they will be a screen for her from the Fire.” A woman asked: “What about two?” He replied: “And two.” (Al-Bukhāri, no. 101)
In another wording, Abu Hurayrah (radiyallāhu ‘anhu) said: Some women came to Allah’s Messenger (salallāhu ‘alayhi wasallam) and said: “O Messenger of Allah, we are not able to attend your gatherings due to the men, so appoint for us a day when we can come to you.” He replied: “Your appointment is in the house of so-and-so.” So he came to them on that day at the appointed time, and from what he said to them was: “There is not a woman who has three children that die, and she is content [with the Decree of Allah] seeking His reward except that she will enter Paradise.” One of the women said: “Or two?” He replied: “Or two.” (Ahmad in Al-Musnad, no. 7351)
1. The importance of teaching women and girls, young and old, and to give them their own class and access to knowledge.
2. The one who is teaching should be a person of knowledge and wisdom who fears Allah and teaches them that which will benefit them and bring them nearer to Allah.
3. It is not required that the teacher is a female.
4. The teacher should teach that which suits the occasion and the audience.
5. The Messenger (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) taught them the necessity of being content with the Decree of Allah and seeking His reward when they lose infants because they were in need of that knowledge.
6. The excellence of the female Companions and their ardent desire to seek knowledge of the Religion.
The hadeeth of Al-Bukhāri:
عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ: قَالَتِ النِّسَاءُ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَلَبَنَا عَلَيْكَ الرِّجَالُ، فَاجْعَلْ لَنَا يَوْمًا مِنْ نَفْسِكَ. فَوَعَدَهُنَّ يَوْمًا لَقِيَهُنَّ فِيهِ، فَوَعَظَهُنَّ وَأَمَرَهُنَّ، فَكَانَ فِيمَا قَالَ لَهُنَّ مَا مِنْكُنَّ امْرَأَةٌ تُقَدِّمُ ثَلاَثَةً مِنْ وَلَدِهَا إِلاَّ كَانَ لَهَا حِجَابًا مِنَ النَّارِ فَقَالَتِ امْرَأَةٌ وَاثْنَيْنِ فَقَالَ وَاثْنَيْنِ
Please feel free to leave a comment below after reading this article, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
© Copyright abukhadeejah.com 2021―Complete articles are not allowed to be copied and distributed from this website, but PDFs or short excerpts with their URL links can be shared freely.